WELCOME TO DENTAL-TROUBLE.COM FORUM HERE IS THE PLACE TO DISCUSS ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS ,(UN)POSSIBLE CASES & (UN)POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS "THERE IS NO QUESTION WITHOUT AN ANSWER"

e Mac

#1 by Collins , Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

Hi
We are hit and miss with a perfect press with eMax. Everything was just fine and then all of the sudden our margins are not pressing all the way. We are using a QEX press any ideas?

Collins  
Collins
Date registered 01.25.2010

RE: e Mac

#2 by swissdent ( Guest ) , Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Collins

As first WELCOME to my forum...I^m looking forward to lot of new threads in this forum...

As second to answer you request...

As a former employee at Ivoclarvivadent R&D department I can just recomand you to raise the temperature...if the margins are comming out rounded and not sharp as they should be,your pressing temp. has to be raised..Here are some recomanded settings for QEX press (not from Ivoclarvivadent)
Here is what my manual says.
1292 F to 1679 F, temp increase 108 F per min., 15 min hold time(small ring)
25 min hold time(large ring), vacuum start at 930F and press under vacuum as well don`t let it to stop at the end temp. and then the most important part THE PRESSING TIME (you have to know that no one of the other manufacturers than Ivoclar is allowed to use the same Pressing control system as Programat ovens)set yours to 10 mins.and you will be all set.

Hope to halp you with these informations,try it out :-)

swissdent

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor